Without a clear direction of where you are headed, you will simply get lost in the process.
Phoenix Business Advisors Business Brokerage and it’s Business Advisors have years of expertise helping business owners in various industries and business buyers determine exactly what their short-term and long-term goals are.
When selling a business, it is important to clearly identify the objectives of the seller and the business. This means not being in a rush to sell when it is not appropriate to do so. Our Business Advisors want the best for our clients as it is reflection of our service and expertise.
We assist in the formulation of an exit strategy that ensures that our sellers receive the highest paid price for their business that they have worked hard to establish and maintain.
There are many key factors to consider when selling a business:
- Valuation Process to Maximize Business Value
- Appropriate Confidentiality for Both Sides
- Business Offering Package – Presentation of your Business
- Meeting with the Brokers
- Planning Deal Structure and Negotiations
- Performing Necessary Due Diligence
- Process Closing and Necessary Documentation